EU4Moldova: Local Communities
The project ”EU4Moldova: Local Communities” is implemented as a Team Europe Initiative, with financial support from the European Union, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Austrian Development Agency and Polish aid.
The overall objective is to improve the quality of life and to address the economic and social consequences of COVID-19 in selected local communities of the Republic of Moldova, thus contributing to their long-term resilience.
- To improve the quality of local public services delivery within the selected local communities.
- To enhance the access of men and women to social, economic and technical infrastructure and associated services.
- To enhance business and job opportunities for men and women.
- To enhance community-led local development.
- To ensure a supportive environment for the creation of the implementation framework of the National LEADER Program (NLP) under the National Fund for Agriculture and Rural Development (NFARD).
- To consolidate Local Action Groups’ (LAGs) operational and implementation capacities.
- To ensure further development of the National LEADER Network (NLN) as a guarantor of the LEADER development process.
- Improved capacity of local public authorities for effective and efficient public service delivery in the selected local communities.
- Improved public infrastructure and public utilities performance.
- Diversified economic opportunities outside agriculture.
- Implementation of community-led initiatives in support of local development (supporting the LEADER approach).
Партнёрства, якое стварае
Сельская гаспадарка і развіццё сельскай мясцовасці
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH, Austrian Development Agency (ADA), Solidarity Fund PL (SFPL) in Moldova
Фінансаванне з боку ЕС у еўра:
€16 000 000
Нумар праекта ЕС: