EU4Youth – SAY YES Skills for Jobs
The Project aims to contribute to the (self)-employability of young people which will be achieved through a series of activities focused on educational capacity development, advocacy and youth work focusing on young people with fewer opportunities.
- Enhance formal and non-formal education to increase opportunities for youth to develop adequate key and professional competences for integration in the labour market
- Strengthen support structures for youth employability at local and national levels and enhance the development of formal and non-formal education for fostering youth (self) employability, through cross-sectoral cooperation.
- The accessibility of qualification programmes for competence development of young people.
- Non-formal catch-up programme for school-drop outs.
- New needs and skill-based inclusive formal and non-formal VET programmes in compliance with a work-based learning (WBL) approach.
- Public stakeholders for youth employability, local and national youth-led structures and private companies involved or interested in work-based learning qualification programmes.
- Strengthened mechanism for validation of non-formal and informal learning (VNFIL) and central employment platform for unemployed youth.
Partnership that creates, Partnership that empowers, Partnership that creates
Youth (entrepreneurship & skills development), Civil society, Employment and entrepreneurship
Youth, Civil society, Jobs
World Vision Deutschland VE (DE), Global Development" Fund (AM), Association "Anika" (GE), Georgia Farmers' Association (GE)
Funding by the EU:
€1 466 484
EU Project Number: