EDUTIP Energy-efficient Digital University for Technical Innovation Promotion
EDUTIP - Energy-efficient Digital University for Technical Innovation Promotion
The target groups: Students, University staff, Refugees and internally displaced persons, Educational organizations (schools, universities), Children (younger than 18 years old), Young people, Women.
The purpose of the project is to strengthen the potential of Donetsk National Technical University through energy-efficient modernization, digitalization, development and promotion of technical innovations.
• Improving living and working / studying conditions for students and university staff through energy-efficient modernization of the DonNTU campus;
• introduction of an electronic document management system to improve the quality of management ;.
• strengthening the interaction between the university, local community, government and business to better meet the needs of the labor market in innovative professionals;
• support for student government, development of youth culture, sports and entrepreneurship.
During the project implementation it is planned:
1. Overhaul of the campus (educational buildings 1, 3 and dormitory № 2) with energy modernization (energy audit, feasibility study, repair works - facade insulation and roof replacement, window replacement, installation of solar collectors and batteries). Overhaul of a large gym.
2. Modernization of educational and scientific laboratories of the university. Introduction of modern equipment into the educational process.
3. Creation of the Innovation Center as an open platform for interaction between the university and the local community with the development of the Career Center, start-up clubs and support for youth entrepreneurship. Promotion of innovations and digital technologies.
4. Holding the Eastern Education Forum (2021). Exchange of experience. Development of networking
5. Development of student government.
Improving accommodation and job conditions for the university students and the teaching staff by means of the energy efficient modernization of the university campus.
• Developing the work of administrative and teaching staff through the implementation of e-governance in order to enhance the quality and relevance of higher education.
• Strengthening the cooperation and relations between the university, the local society & the local businesses in order to meet the market demands for innovative specialists.
• Improving the services of support for student sport, art and entrepreneurship.
Extensive renovations of the university campus including its energy-efficient modernization
• Upgrading the research laboratories and modernization of the curricula in line with Bologna principles in cooperation with other Ukrainian & foreign higher education institutions and businesses
Starting the Centre of Innovations as an open platform for interaction of the university with the local businesses and the local community including the development of the Career Centre, start-up clubs and support of the students-entrepreneurs. Experience exchange. Fostering synergies with research and innovation activities and promoting new technologies as drivers of improving policies and practices in education; strengthening cooperation with businesses/employers
• Hosting Eastern Education Forum (2021). Experience exchange trips.
• Promoting sports for the students (renovating and equipping the gym). Strengthening the role of the student councils and student self-governance by means of funding their needs as well as funding mobility exchange within Ukraine.
1. Reduction of outflow of highly skilled personnel by 40%.
2. Increase in number of entrants by 20%.
3. Improving the quality of educational services.
4. Local community development. Implementation of innovative projects at city and regional level.
5. Increasing IDPs' confidence.
6. Strengthening industry and business ties.