persp@ctive – Enhanced perspectives on the labour market through low-threshold access to digital and entrepreneurial competences for young disadvantaged people in Moldova and Ukraine
The project persp@ctive fosters the development of young people’s digital competences and entrepreneurial skills to ease their way to the labour market. It focuses on young disadvantaged people (in rural areas, NEETs (Not in Education, Employment, or Training) young women, youth with disabilities) in the pilot regions of Moldova and Ukraine. The project relies on four main components:
1. Digit: development and introduction of a career counselling approach to enhance digital skills (self-assessment tool, training course, trainings for trainers, who will multiply the received knowledge in their countries, and finally piloting of new approaches and courses in the selected regions in Ukraine and Moldova).
2. Company: similar tools as in Component 1 are developed and applied to empower the disadvantaged youth with entrepreneurial skills.
3. Networking: to overcome the lack of cooperation and coordination between the involved organisations and stakeholders the national networks YourSkills Ukraine and YourSkills Moldova are established to include National Employment Agencies, education and training providers, NGOs, public authorities and administrations, companies, etc. Round tables, the networking trainings, network symposia and conferences promote and encourage lasting cooperation via networking.
4. Awareness: including an awareness-raising campaign on the importance of digital skills for employability and informative measures on how to gain them.
Moldova and Ukraine face broad challenges in terms of youth employment, especially regarding disadvantaged youths (NEETs, young women, youths in rural areas and with disabilities) and weak structural capacities addressing the need for enhancement. Given this, the project aims to achieve the following objectives:
Overall objective: To foster sustainable economic and social stability of disadvantaged young people in Moldova and Ukraine
1. Increase the chances of getting a job for young disadvantaged people in the target regions of Moldova and Ukraine.
2. Enhance the understanding of entrepreneurship among young disadvantaged people in the target regions of Moldova and Ukraine.
3. Enhance the access to know-how on youth employability and related skills of organisations/institutions fostering youth employability in the target regions of Moldova and Ukraine.
4. Increase the awareness of the importance of digital competences and entrepreneurial understanding for sustainable labour market integration of young people among young disadvantage people, relevant organisations, public authorities and wider public in Moldova and Ukraine.
Results under Specific objective 1
-Increased “Digital Career” counselling skills of job counsellors in organisations (NGOs, NPOs) and the National Employment Agencies in the target regions
-Enhanced chances of getting a job and becoming more competitive on the labour market for young unemployed people in the target regions of Ukraine and Moldova
-Increased digital training skills of trainers in organisations (NGOs, NPOs) in the target regions
-Increased digital competences of young disadvantaged people in the target regions
Results under Specific objective 2
-Increased training skills on entrepreneurial basic knowhow and competences of trainers in organisations (NGOs, NPOs) in the target regions (i.a. required “entrepreneurial spirit”, idea generation, pre-conditions for business foundation, financial planning, economic sustainability).
-Increased entrepreneurial basic knowhow and competences (with a focus on EU requirements and business English) of young disadvantaged people in the target regions
Results under Specific objective 3
-Increased national and international networking skills of organisations/institutions in Moldova and Ukraine
Results under Specific objective 4
-Increased awareness of the importance of digital competences for the integration of young people into the labour market gained (especially) in the target regions of Moldova and Ukraine by the population (with a focus on young disadvantaged people and their parents/ legal guardians as well as decision-makers, experts and stakeholders in the area of labour market inclusion of young people)
Eastern Partnership, Education, Jobs, Skills, Youth
Країни Східного партнерства:
Republic of Moldova, Ukraine
Дата початку проєкту :
Дата закінчення проєкту :