Support for Structured Policy Dialogue, Coordination of the Implementation of the Association Agreement and enhancement of the legal approximation process
The EU-funded project “Support for structured policy dialogue, coordination of the implementation of the Association Agreement and enhancement of the legal approximation process in the Republic of Moldova” is a five-year project aimed at increasing the capacities of the Government of the Republic of Moldova and other key national institutions in implementing the EU – Republic of Moldova Association Agreement (AA). The project consists of four components, as follows:
- Further enhancement of structured policy dialogue is provided with civil society involvement by promoting the use of existing mechanisms;
- Improved policy development mechanisms for adequate budgeting of strategic documents as well as action plans in order to ensure feasibility;
- Technical expertise is provided throughout sectors to enhance the legal approximation process;
- IT systems in the public administration supporting the implementation of the Association Agreement are upgraded.
The overall objective of the project is to increase the capacities of the Government of the Republic of Moldova and other key national institutions in implementing the EU – Republic of Moldova Association Agenda.
- Further enhancement of structured policy dialogue is enhanced by promoting consultative mechanisms with businesses, civil society, expert community as well as citizens at large regarding the implementation of the AA/DCFTA.
- Policy development mechanisms are improved for adequate budgeting in strategic documents and action plans, ensuring namely that the system and capacities of the relevant public institutions are enhanced, in terms of planning, monitoring and reporting on reforms linked to AA/DCFTA.
- Technical expertise throughout sectors to enhance the legal approximation process is provided, including the capacities of relevant public institutions related to the legal approximation are enhanced and in compliance with compliance with the EU acquis of legislative acts.
- IT systems, necessary for planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting on the implementation of the AA and relevant national implementation plans, in the public administration are upgraded.
Partnership that protects
Governance & public administration
Good government, Dialogue, Civil society, Agriculture, Environment, Media, Political relations, Transport, Eastern Partnership
EU Project Number: