EU4DigitalUA: capacity building, communication and data protection
EU4DigitalUA is focused on the further development of digital government infrastructure, public e-services, cyber security and data protection.With improved efficiency and security of public service delivery, citizens and businesses in Ukraine will have better access to services provided by authorities while the number and quality of these e-services will increase.
The project is funded by the EU and implemented by the e-Governance Academy (eGA, Estonia) and the International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policies (FIIAPP F.S.P., Spain) in close collaboration with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine.
- Institutional strengthening and capacity development;
- Communication and public awareness;
- Data protection.
- Sustainable environment for the development of e-services is created;
- Key state registers interact with each other and provide the automated information exchange (interoperability) needed for e-services provision;
- Trust in governmental e-services increased through the creation of a secure infrastructure: ecosystem for digital identification, secure data exchange, data quality in key state registers, etc.;
- Key stakeholders developed the necessary capacities to effectively steer and coordinate the design and implementation of the e-governance policy;
- The civil and private sector is well informed about the opportunities and risks of e-governance;
- The government institutions have an improved capacity to tackle cyber threats and implement data protection principles.