The EU Anti-Corruption Initiative (EUACI) announces the selection of a vendor to assist the National Agency in leading coordination efforts of development partners and ITA projects in combating corruption in Ukraine. The period of implementation of the contract will be 12 months, with a duration of 120 working days.
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in public administration, international relations, economics, finance or relevant field (or equivalent work experience);
- At least 2 years of experience in international technical assistance project or in the international relations department of a governmental agency or any other relevant sphere;
- Experience in working with the donor coordination in the anti-corruption field will be an asset;
- Advanced computer literacy; good command of Excel and/or other tools helping to improve effectiveness and planning;
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, ability to communicate effectively;
- Proven organizational skills; good analytical skills;
- Proactive, results-driven approach, track record of successfully working in the reform-driven environment;
- Ability to work both in a team and autonomously with minimum supervision but within the respect of given constraints and guidelines;
- Effective problem-solving, negotiation, and decision-making skills;
- Fluency in Ukrainian, advanced English language knowledge is required.
Scope of work
The administrative assistant for cooperation with development partners (donors coordination) will be working closely with the NACP/EUACI and other the development partners and ITA projects on request of the NACP for the fulfillment of the following tasks:
- Assistance in the establishment of the framework for regular and effective communication and coordination between NACP, Development Partners and ITA projects working on Anti-Corruption issues;
- Mapping Development Partners projects conducted in cooperation with the NACP, ensuring transparency and accountability and result tracking;
- Providing support to NACP departments in the analysis of their needs, design of requests for technical assistance, monitoring of its consideration;
- Providing support to the NACP International Unit in result tracking and preparation of reports to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine on ITA projects implementation;
- Assistance with preparation of Development Partners coordination meetings, round tables and steering committees organization;
- Drafting minutes of the coordination meetings, round tables, steering committees, and other events;
- Assistance with coordination of the Anti-Corruption Sectoral Working Group and Technical Support Working Groups operation when launched;
- Support with other Development Partners coordination and alignment issues;
- Assistance with communication and promotion to ensure proper visibility of Development Partners activities;
- Upon the adoption of the national anti-corruption strategy and following the adoption of a state implementation program, assist the NACP with the donor coordination related to the implementation of these documents;
- Coordination of transparent reporting, regular status updates on the activities funded by the Development Partners and ITA projects.
Deadline for submitting the proposals is 11 October 2021, 18:00 Kyiv time. The proposal shall include an expert’s CV, financial information/budget for the assignment with an indication of days and fees, motivation letter and should be submitted within the above deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject NACP Administrative Assistant for cooperation with DPs.